My Vision...

I am not a PROFESSIONAL writer or an expert and I don't write to be politically correct or to IMPRESS the readers.
Writing is my passion.It's madness!
I wish to portray my ideologies and perspective.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I Love to be a Dreamer-My perception of a Dream

Being a dreamer is not about living in the world that never exist.It is living in the world of hopes,in the world where you have a power to convert the unrealistic world to a world you wish.
If living in a dream world increases the level of positivity then there is nothing wrong in grabbing that positivity which you may hardly get in this world where disparity,disappointments  and increasing
Cut-throat competition won't ever let you remain in peace and be positive and happy. After actually realizing your dream..this positivity creates a power...Which gives you the strength to actually convert your dream into reality.
This is how it works.
This power of dream helps us to find a path in life, it gives us a purpose, a direction. Never under-estimate your dreams, they may not be realistic but they are a part of you.


To be cont..

No comments:

Post a Comment